- Alabama, 2015
- University of South Carolina, 2012, B.A., International Studies and Spanish (Magna cum laude; Honors College; Chi Omega Fraternity, Eta Gamma Chapter; Study Abroad at University of Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2015, J.D. (Student Attorney, Immigrant Rights Clinic; W&L Women Law Students Organization; Participant, the 2013 Robert J. Grey Jr. Negotiations Competition; Participant, 2013 Mock Trial Competition; Member, W&L Young Alumni Council)
- Judicial Clerkship, Honorable Peyton C. Thetford, Civil Court Judge, 10th Judicial Circuit
Christian & Small Associate Jordan Loper strives for a client-centered civil litigation practice that is focused on insurance defense, transportation and premises liability matters. She makes it a priority to be responsive to her clients and to the insurance carriers she represents – soliciting their input and incorporating their feedback in an effort to manage their legal needs in a collaborative way. Jordan also understands the importance of working with her clients to set reasonable expectations and believes in establishing objectives and achieving milestones that make her clients’ needs a priority.
Prior to her formal law career, Jordan gained valuable hands-on courtroom experience working as a student attorney in the Immigrant Rights Clinic at Washington & Lee University School of Law by independently representing immigrant clients in deportation proceedings. This experience instilled in her the importance of the attorney-client relationship at every level of the litigation process.
- American Bar Association: Member
- Alabama State Bar: Member
- Birmingham Bar Association: Member – Young Lawyers’ Section, Women’s Section
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association: Young Lawyers Section; Board of Directors; 2020 – Present; Member; 2017 Bibb Allen Memorial Trial Academy Participant
- Junior League of Birmingham: Member
- Primerus: Young Lawyers Section; Newsletter Committee
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America® as 2021 Ones to Watch in the fields of Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, and Transportation Law
- Practices civil defense litigation with a focus on insurance defense of personal injury claims.
- Has independently represented insured clients throughout the entire litigation process, including: discovery, depositions, dispositive motions, and court appearances throughout the state of Alabama.
- Maintains direct contact with insurance carriers by providing reports and legal evaluations on litigation claims.
- Served a one-year clerkship with the Honorable Peyton C. Thetford, Civil Court Judge for the 10th Judicial Circuit of Alabama.